Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Girl!

OM GOODNESS! Brent and I are having a girl. We are due March 23! I am keeping that date because it's in between my LMP due date and the ultrasound due date of March 27. I am crossing my fingers that this one will be early by maybe a week or so though so far I really can't complain about this pregnancy. The only symptom I have had is fatigue and even though it's been a struggle to function daily, it's definitely way better than being locked in the bathroom for 5 months. Poor Shawna...locked in there most of the time...So far this little girl has been very sweet to her momma. I hope that is a continuing theme after birth. Just so it's official at least on here and if you read my blog then you definitely will get the news, her name is Aven Elizabeth Parks! We aren't trying to have all our kids initials AEP but for now that is the direction this business is going. I am so excited for a girl. I get to pink Brent's world up! PINK! PINK! PINK! I knew this one was a girl, but I didn't think it was possible until we saw the ultrasound. PIIIIINNNNNKKKKK!!!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment