Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another Day

It's been a nice couple of weeks with my parents and sister's on vacation. In fact, Brent and I have had so much fun running around in our pj's not having to worry about someone knocking on the door, so I have to say I am very happy about that. Oh and they have the most fabulous bed I have ever slept on by far. One day I am going to buy a bed just like. I can fall asleep on that thing in no time.
I finished the game Red Dead Redemption. It was nice to play a video game since I haven't in forever. It's so nice to just get up and not have to rush around.
Brent has a job interview on Tuesday for RGIS. I hope all goes well, we need the income. It's been tough to find jobs for a band director position. It's not what I would call the easy position to find. You have to know somebody and connections are hard to come by when you are not from this area.
Adam has his 9 month appt. on Thursday. I can't believe he is already 9 months old.
Anyway, I have an updated picture of Adam to post. It's nice to have digital cameras for instant upload. Such a wonderful invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment